Over two years, Solace Women’s Aid and Shpresa Programme:
- Trained 207 children and young people aged 13 – 21 via Healthy Relationship workshops
- Trained 10 young people to deliver Healthy Relationship workshops to their peers
- Provided workshops to 216 women who had experienced GBV to raise awareness of Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWG) and to increase their understanding of healthy relationships
- Delivered a casework services to 93 women affected by violence and abuse to help keep them and their children safe
- Trained over 120 professionals on issues related to working with Albanian speaking women affected by gender based violence
- Hosted conferences attended by more than 200 delegates to raise awareness of the needs of women affected by gender based violence.